Wednesday 27 February 2013

Today is a good day

 Bbbbrrrrr it's cold today I've had the heating on all day but its still bitter can't wait till the summer
Older girls are at school, daisy is sleeping grace is sitting eating her fave pear while watching tv I'm getting 5 or 10 minutes peace and quiet if I'm lucky.
I was doing my online food shop but blogging is more fun

I'm trying to think what to make for my tea (evening meal) I have a whole chicken usually I would make curry or maybe a roast dinner healthy one of course i might have to look for different chicken meals

I have slimming world today I hope I haven't put any weight on I have tried really hard this week I don't find it easy being on slimming world I'm a total junkaholic I love anything that's easy but my body

 doesn't so I try as hard as I can to be a better person my kids are proud of me so that's what keeps me going that and my facebook group it's weird but 
writing down on this group what I've had to eat keeps me going on the straight and narrow

cooking for 7 is no easy task i usually have to double recipes or add extra vegetables

im lucky my kids will eat anything there fave slimming world meal is chilli and rice.

I'm trying a new product today yeo fat free yogurt I paid a bit more for it but it has more in it I'm hoping to find a natural yogurt that doesn't have that bitter taste to it

There will be a new recipe tonight will post recipe if it works out.

No comments: