Sunday 24 February 2013

Yesterday's tea

Yesterday's tea was chilli done slimming world style
Was meant to post this yesterday but was busy
As I've said previously everything I make is made fresh as possible and isn't out a jar or packet

I make this chilli with baked beans and kidney beans I know that seems a lot but I have to make huge meals with having to feed 7 people everynight so I bulk my meals out I also don't use real chillies with having to feed young kids but I do use chilli powder, fat free yogurt is a must with this meal I always have a tub in my fridge its not expensive you can get it for £1 in most shops

Now on to the rice, rice can be difficult for some people
Personally i use a rice cooker you can get them cheap but we had to get a expensive one with having to feed 7 people
Please remember no matter if you use a pot or a rice cooker you must make sure you wash the rice until the water runs clear

Why not add stock cubes and some turmeric my kids love this rice they call it chicken rice

Recipe here on my facebook group

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151278281431640&set=o.528109327212368&type=1

Thank you all for reading

No comments: